Q. What is the cost for a Wine Tour with Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours?
- Our clean air conditioned luxury mini vans are the most affordable way to tour the Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country. Prices are per hour, per van, up to 6 people.
- $65 per hour based on a 4 hour minimum. 5 hour minimum on Saturdays. (tasting fees and gratuity not included).
- Travel in a Luxury Suburban with privacy windows (up to 7 guests) for $85 per hour based on a 4 hour minimum. 5 hour minimum on Saturdays. (tasting fees and gratuity not included).
- Optional gourmet picnic lunch*
- Please call for details about our “hassle free” All Inclusive Wine Tour package deals.
*With all that fabulous wine, lunch is definitely recommended. For an additional fee of $22 per person we will provide a selection of gourmet picnic lunches provided by a local caterer. Your gourmet picnic lunch may be enjoyed at one of the many beautiful picnic areas found at the wineries and vineyards.
Q. How much are the tasting fees at the wineries?
A. Winery tasting fees are generally $15 to $30 per person.
Q. What time of day do we start our wine tour?
A. We suggest sometime between 10am and 11am, but the schedule is entirely up to your preference?
Q. How long do the wine tours last?
A. Typically our wine tours last 4 to 5 hours.
Q. How many wineries will we go to?
A. Generally 5 hours is enough time to tour 3-4 wineries. The number of wineries you visit depends on how long you decide to spend at each winery. Some customers like to taste as many wines as possible, while others prefer to leisurely enjoy the vineyards and surrounding area.
Q. Which wineries will we be visiting?
A. Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours cater to your personal needs and preferences, so the winery choices are up to you! We are happy to customize a wine tour to suit your taste, make recommendations or follow your own itinerary.
Q. How many people can we take and what kind of vehicle will we be in?
A. Our comfortable, clean, air conditioned luxury mini vans, which offer great views of the surrounding country side, can accommodate up to 6 guests per van.
A. Our Luxury Suburban with privacy windows for the more discreet ride can accommodate up to 7 guests.
Q. Are we able to accommodate large groups?
A. Yes. Our comfortable, clean, air-conditioned high roof passenger van can accommodate up to 14 guests. Call for prices and details.
Q. Can we eat or drink alcohol in the vehicles?
A. No food or alcohol consumption is permitted in the vehicles. Bottled water is fine and we supply plenty of it!
Q. Is there a cleaning fee?
A. In the unfortunate event of a guest getting sick in the vehicle there is a $250 cleaning fee.